Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
darrenstraight

West: Perivale

I don't generally wander to see if anyone's left a sign... I check here for "so this and this need done" and if I don't see, I don't do... Ha

Well you should especially as a CSO, as I always tell everyone the forums isn't the only means of communication and as steer so pointed out she said there was signs so it was mentioned there was signs to go and read.

Anyway lets not dwell on  that and lets move on. :)

In addition to what steer has said, CoalaP wasn't sure what to do earlier so I have put him in to work to carry on sorting out the forest/country/wildlife park area I thought we could have, just in case you wonder why we are changing the terrain around the pig racing place. Thanks CoalaP.

Ugh, they always outline stuff! Real life things dont have outlines unless you want them too, I dont understand why they cant blend them when theres the same object placed together T_T

Cant resist... Will it blend....

[media='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHx8v8TC2UY']

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHx8v8TC2UY

[/media]

Ok as we are now dealing with Horses, in order to prevent people redesigning their houses to include a stable area, i propose that we build a boarding stable so the horses can all live together and not be lonely. :P

the cafe Iris and adjacent picnic area have never been used that i know of, and the shape of this area would accommodate a lot of individual horse stables.

well, what are you waiting for? to the test build world! 

* must fit in the area where the cafe+picnic area already is, you may include the wall. must accommodate each horse individually, and have space for a sign with both horse and owners names.*

had a good all round look at the stable and i have to say i'm impressed! enough room for two horses in each stable and nice wide paths. i'm happy with this design, and as no one else has made one, go build it!

you may use warehouse materials for this, and anyone can help. :)

So the stable is finished :D there's 13 pens so about 26 horses can fit in !! So bring your horses down people !! :D

has everyone wandered off with their horses now :P .... Perivale is almost as quiet as Snowheim these days  :unsure:

I am sure if u ask Steer nicely she will have some little jobs that need done.  ;)