Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)

Hi my names Devon I came across your YAMS server and I would love to join this awsome world, who wouldn't I really want to get on the white list because I want to be part of a minecraft family I wanna build big things and I thing I'll be good please let me join! From devon

Hi,
I am superben20101's best friend! He told me and showed me this server and I found it amazing! I am very trustworthy! It would be great for me if I could join the server!!! It would be like a dream come true.
Why: I have never found a good server and this seems like the best one! Why you should trust me: I have never griefed and I never would on purpose and I would never destroy a piece of land that some one have built on! Mine-craft name: Devon_HD
Thanks!

P.s I'm sorry if I have posted another one but it said it didn't post!

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Thanks For posting on the forums You should be whitelisted soon Enough [/size][/font][/color] :)[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] .It Will not be immediate but will be within 3 days hopefully[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]In the mean time before a Moderator or Admin Whitelists you . Could you tell us a bit more about your self . Eg. Hobbies Outside of Minecraft. and What you have built in Minecraft + favorite blocks[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Please can you read the forum rules [url="http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/topic/992-forum-rules/"]here[/url] and the Server rules [url="http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/topic/991-server-rules/"]here[/url]. When you join a CSO will show you around You will have to read more rules but it is for the best [/size][/font][/color] :)
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Thanks [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Dynamo12xr4[/size][/font][/color]

I hav built a lava arena loads of houses and my hobbies are trampolining and gym and that stuff and I'm sorry I accedently put my name wrong I hope this doesn't affect anything it Is really DevonHD thank you :)

Ps. My fab block is the wooden planks :)

Hello,

Does your friend go by another name on the server? Ive never heard of superban before... ;)

Anyhow Im going to go ahead and whitelist you now, please give me a few minutes or so.

Once on you will be greeted by a Community Support officer and shown to the rules, if not then please proceed to the rules room by yourself and read all the info from that room and then the other rooms :) from there please proceed to sandbox on ground level, where you can start building a house and get yourself approved to move to a town, more info explained in game about this! Please make sure you read everything that need be, as it explains everything and ensures everything runs smoothly.

Thank you,
Darren

He did, thank you so much

Hello, i dont mean to be impatient but i tried to connect but it says i havent been white_listed my name on mine craft is: DevonHD just in case you didnt read my comment,

thank you
DevonHD