Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
FenrirXIII

Fenrir_XIII

Hello, I'm Fenrir_XIII. I was referred to this server by a friend who is currently registered on here, and I thought I'd give it a shot!

My main reasons for wanting to try it are I love to create large, intricate structures, and making them on single-player worlds just doesn't have the same impact with no-one to look at them, offer suggestions, revel in the awesome and the like :P I also enjoy the resource gathering and upgrading aspect of the game. Working to create the enchanted equipment in addition to building a fantastic home and other structures is extremely enjoyable for me.

I'm 21, work at retail currently, and I absolutely love reading (The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss currently. <3), writing (Not with any sort of skill, mind you.), drawing (Refer to flavor text on writing.), and of course gaming. :P

Hey there, welcome to the forums!
Thanks for the intro, I'm sure you'll have a great time here :)
Before you're added the the whitelist, could you read the topics concerning the rules [url="http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/forum/21-server-rules-and-information/%5Dhere"]here[/url]? When you are whitelisted, Darren (our Admin) or one of our moderators will post in here, so keep an eye on this topic. You can expect to be whitelisted today/tomorrow, but I can't be exact. When you arrive on the server, a CSO will give you a tour
If you have any questions, feel free to post them in here.
Out of interest, who was it who referred you to here? :)

See you in game,
Captain_Marbles.

[quote name='TheWyrdOne' timestamp='1330715857' post='10188']
..he has friends? Since when?
[/quote]

ummmm since high school wyrd my pal of mine

also nice to see ya man! and @ ds i wont do like i did the other 2 Edited by Murasna

Thank you for your intro and curse you Murasna for inviting more of your friends here! :ph34r:

Hehe just joking.. welcome to YAMS, I will get you whitelisted now, give me a few miniutes or so.

Once on you will be greeted by a Community Support officer and shown to the rules, if not then please proceed to the rules room by yourself and read all the info from that room and then the other rooms :) from there please proceed to sandbox on ground level, where you can start building a house and get yourself approved to move to a town, more info explained in game about this! Please make sure you read everything that need be, as it explains everything and ensures everything runs smoothly.