Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)

Sure thing. I rock climb at the climbing gym in my town. I like animals and will hopefully be studying in animal sciences as a major next year. I heard about YAMS from my brother, who was unfortunately banned. He said he had a positive experience while on the server though.

On other servers that I've been on I've been interested in large scale houses. I've done studies in Art History and have based some buildings on historical architecture. I can certainly work within server rules though. Once I start playing on YAMS I can conform easily.

Thanks again, Cal

Hello Calum,

Welcome to YAMS, glad to hear you’ve heard good things however I have some questions I’d appreciate if you could answer:[list]
[*]By what username does your brother go by/which username did we ban?
[*]What did he get banned for/how long ago?
[*]How do we know you’re not your brother?
[*]What guarantees do we have from you that this account isn’t being used or played on by him?
[/list]
We ask this, as it’s possible that he was ip banned in which case the ban would remain in place preventing yourself too from getting on, you would not know this as you would get the not whitelisted message instead.

Please get back to me so we can decide on an outcome.

Thank you,
Darren

The username he used was "petersonbill64". That was the only account that he has/had (he doesn't play anymore) to my knowledge so I'm guessing he'd also be banned on it.

I don't know the reason he was banned for. It could have been up to a year and a half ago which I believe is when he got the account.

I guess there really is no way I can prove I'm not my brother. Due to this, I can only tell you that I have never told my brother my password and therefore he can't play on my account. To my knowledge he hasn't even touched Minecraft in a couple months.

I tried logging in after Namscupcake's response. I received a "disconnected from server - took too long to login" but not a "not whitelisted" error message.

This is all the information I possess. Sorry I couldn't be more thorough but I hope this helps!

Thanks, Cal

Hello,

Thank you for all the information you have provided so far. After careful consideration I have decided to whitelist you, however if you are found to break any of the rules as did you brother you will receive an immediate ban. It will be on these conditions wether you decide to join or not, by joining the server you will be agreeing to this condition of not breaking the yams rules and if you do it will be a ban.

Once on you will be greeted by a Community Support officer and shown to the rules, if no CSO is on then please proceed to the rules room by yourself and read all the info from that room and then the other rooms :) from there please proceed to sandbox on ground level, where you can start building a house and get yourself approved to move to a town, more info explained in game about this! Please make sure you read everything that need be, as it explains everything and ensures everything runs smoothly both for you and me.

Thanks,
Darren