Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
RapidFireMiner

rapidsonicspeed

Hello People! I'm very exited about YAMS (Yet Another Minecraft Server) And it looks REALLY Great (The Server) And I hope You people are happy to! also I Like helping people on servers and making friends.. my hobbies are going on minecraft and playing with my friends outside minecraft,
So thats why im exited about YAMS Edited by RapidFireMiner

Hello and welcome to the forums,
Before an Admin or Moderator whitelists you could you tell us a bit about yourself like your favourite building materials, hobbies etc.
We like to know a bit about the player before we whitelist :)
Also please read the server rules [url="http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/topic/991-server-rules/"]here[/url].
See you on the server soon

Ryan :)

[quote name='RapidFireMiner' timestamp='1332946825' post='10689']
i already told him and who is the owner?
[/quote]

Me Im the server owner and I'm not going to whitelist you asking questions like that, I suggest you read carefuly all of the above posts.

i told Ryan through personal messenger or watever u wanna call it and I got a message saying this is where im supposed to respond, you see... im new

BTW that was 4 steerpikesister

Is anyone mad at me :(

Is anyone on?

Hi lets try this from the begining as I think some wires may have got crossed along the way :)

Welcome to the YAMS forums before we whitelist you could you please just tell us a little about yourself (in here)
What do you like building in Minecraft?
Are you any good with redstone?

Also before we add you to the whitelist can you please just confirm that your minecraft username is RapidFireMiner and be sure to read the server rules ([url="http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/topic/991-server-rules/"]http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/topic/991-server-rules/[/url])

---MadRAD---

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hello,[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Welcome to YAMS, I have now gone ahead and whitelisted you, I really hope you enjoy it here! [/size][/font][/color] :)

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Once on you will be greeted by a Community Support officer and shown to the rules, if no CSO is on then please proceed to the rules room by yourself and read all the info from that room and then the other rooms [/size][/font][/color] :)[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] from there please proceed to sandbox on ground level, where you can start building a house and get yourself approved to move to a town, more info explained in game about this! Please make sure you read everything that need be, as it explains everything and ensures everything runs smoothly both for you and me. also, your forum name has been changed to your minecraft name as per our policy.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Thanks,[/size][/font][/color]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]Steer.[/size][/color][/font]

Hello Rapid,

This topic has been locked as this is the wrong place for ban appeals.

Anyhow that’s not quite how it happened is it? You stole from various players in sandbox; you say families forgive each other... well families don’t steal from each other either which is what you did. You were placed in jail and asked to confess about anything you had did, you didn't confess and when we told you what you did you didn't even seem sorry. It was only when we pointed out that you hadn’t even said sorry yet that you started saying sorry.

Before this you said I quote "just ban me if u want", you left us no choice, especially as various staff members throughout the day had tried working with you and teaching you the ways of YAMS but you kept ignoring them and their advice, we are happy to teach and educate members but if you decide to ignore the advice then you only have yourself to blame.

I will be banning your forum account within 24 hours, should you which to carry on appealing this ban please post in the correct section of the forums.

Darren