Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
RobinEachus

I got banned plz unban!!!!

i miss ur server it was very nice i know what i did wasen't the best what i did is well a newperson joined chat and everyone was saying welcome and i said ur not welcome and before i could say just kidding because i was joking around i was muted then because i got muted for joking around i got mad and greifed one block and got baned please unban me i rele loved your searver and i wish to be playing on it again soon thank you for reading! ;)

That wasnt the main reason why you got banned.
you disrespected alot of ppl including the staff. And you also told me that you griefed the spawn town pool because you were muted. right after i jailed you, you started griefing the jail and calling us a cirtain word.
You will have to wait for darren to decide.

[quote name='Darius' timestamp='1307429316' post='835']
That wasnt the main reason why you got banned.
you disrespected alot of ppl including the staff. And you also told me that you griefed the spawn town pool because you were muted. right after i jailed you, you started griefing the jail and calling us a cirtain word.
You will have to wait for darren to decide.
[/quote]
i wasent griefing the jail i was placing random blocks because i knew they dissapeared i was just bored

You don't give a username? is it matteachus? who was with idontcare?

I have talked with the people in question on at the time and I can confirm the ban remains in place, we can take jokes but at the right times yours were not! And calling us f***ts well that just isnt going to get you anywhere, I can forgive people but not people who insult my members of staff. There was no reason at all, you could have just waited the jail sentance out and you may have been free.

Case closed.