Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
changingtuna88

Mob Hunting Competition [SUGGESTION]

So basically, for an aloted anount of time (example 1 week or 1 day, whatever we think suitable) the competitors kill as many mobs as they can. At the end of the time limit a judge will collect all themob droopings record them, and give the items back to the competitor. An din the end we find out who had killed the most mobs. (Arrows wouldn't count as you can craft them). Just thought this would be an intresting event. I am eager to hear everyone's feed back!
-Tuna Edited by changingtuna88

Maybe somthing other than drops should be counted considering many probably have quite a few already. May be there is an Admin tool or somthing to judge. I'm interested in this competition so count me in.

Miyham

[quote name='Dynamo12xr4 (Joe)' timestamp='1338546856' post='12486']
exp soon will be gained by mining ores and smelting So an awful lot easier so you could start at a high level
[/quote]

Which is a bit stupid if you ask me! Why should you gain exp for using furnaces and finding ores.

you get exp from ores that drop the loot like lapis diamonds redstone coal but iron and gold needs to be smelted to get the exp out of them otherwise you could place and mine the same iron ore again and again and again and again

[quote name='Dynamo12xr4 (Joe)' timestamp='1338562723' post='12498']
you get exp from ores that drop the loot like lapis diamonds redstone coal but iron and gold needs to be smelted to get the exp out of them otherwise you could place and mine the same iron ore again and again and again and again
[/quote]

Yes I know... *rolls eyes*

[quote name='darrenstraight' timestamp='1338549062' post='12487']
Which is a bit stupid if you ask me! Why should you gain exp for using furnaces and finding ores.
[/quote]

At least it means that people who hide from monsters (me) and mine like crazy (me) can get some xp! 8D

I think it,s far for mining the resources but not furnaces, that defeats the purpose of fighting. But for people who havent found the nether, as blazes are really good for exp, it is somewhat fair in my eyes.

Sign in to follow this