Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
MeAgain

Heyo guys, dark2k again.

It's been a while, but i think I should ask again. I know I know, I said somthing i shouldn't have done stuff I shouldn't have done, but, I request forgivness. I have run servers and been on many many servers after my 2nd server ever, Y.A.M.S. (Shall not say my first, which is now gone Sadly.) And I have good memories here. And good friends. So, darren, its okay if you dont accept, i understand, I've been here, but, just consider it? Thanks. If this is not accept, at least let me keep this account? Reason: I check Y.A.M.S Often. I like it :). 'Tis fun.
-Thanks. Dark2k
P.S Have a skin i made as a thanks.

[b]EDIT by Staff:[/b] Skin removed.

Hello,

Its nice to see you would like to redeem yourself however this is now your second appeal for an unban and I'm sorry to tell you that once again it is being denied. You did what you did and already had your shot on this server when you were on here, you could have turned things around when you were in jail, thats why it's there.. a chance to redeem yourself before you get banned. Of course sometime there no jail and just a ban, but that all depends on the severity of the crime.

Also it's nice to know YAMS was the second server you joined however it wont be your last there's loads more servers out there! I suggest you have a look around and see what you can find. I'm sure you can find one better than YAMS for yourself and that you will enjoy more. :)

With all that said, alll your forum accounts will also be banned, we do not allow multiple registration of accounts for the same person - please do not re register or request unban again, you will be turned down as per our policy "Our policy is if you've been banned we had good reason to do so and we will not unban you."

Thank you,
Darren