Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
pompommini

I am deaply sorry.

To whichever admin is reading this (Darren).
Admins,
I know I have really really annoyed you and fustrated you but I never meant to grief.
The reason I put tht sign on the waterfall was so I could stand on it but clearly it didn't work and the water flowed in a diffrent direction. It said 'hi' so I could easily see it again because my eye-sight isn't so good. Then I went up and tried to destroy it but it didn't work.
The reason I destroyed that fence was so I could get some water and make a nice little fountion for my home. I left it destroyed so then I could go back in but you where to quick for me and thought I wasn't going to replace it. The reason why I said 'It didn't drop' was because my small lot of items I was carrying was full. Therefore I did not know it went into my invetory.
Also I did not break the railroad or place that cobblestone.

So Admins in your busy lifes please take this into consediration.
Many thanks,
Pompommini

P.S if there is anything I have fogorten please don't hesitate to reply ;)
P.P.S My username is Pompommini

1. You also took from chests at the start, like mine outside my house! ;)
2. You took some grass from places aroud the hotel.
3. You did place that cobble... I asume to climb up on top of the station as it was like some stairs.
4. You left some cobble and a log on the floor randomly before you were banned.
5. The rails were cuase becuase the waterfall flow had changed.
6. And more... if you did something wrong you could have just told us! Its the same as when people break glass... if the didnt mean to why not just say instead of run away and then lie about it. Our server logs everything.

[quote name='darrenstraight' timestamp='1307553190' post='902']
1. You also took from chests at the start, like mine outside my house! ;)
2. You took some grass from places aroud the hotel.
3. You did place that cobble... I asume to climb up on top of the station as it was like some stairs.
4. You left some cobble and a log on the floor randomly before you were banned.
5. The rails were cuase becuase the waterfall flow had changed.
6. And more... if you did something wrong you could have just told us! Its the same as when people break glass... if the didnt mean to why not just say instead of run away and then lie about it. Our server logs everything.
[/quote]

Ah.....
So thats how the rails broke.....
Anyway:
1. Oh I can't remember that but it was probaly because I thought it was a donation box as in YOU take the stuff not give.
2. I am a new player so I get bored and I just walk along punching everything.
3. I can't remember that but it sounds like I probaly would use it to climb up somthing. But I do admit I used some sand and cobblestone to climb the waterfall. I was going to remove it but then I had to go for dinner.
4. That was so your Madgamer could take it. I must of placed it instaed of dropping it.
5. See above.
6. Well I was worried you and the other Admins would be angry. Now looking back I see how silly I was not telling you or removing anything.

I never meant to put stress on anyone I just wanted to be part of a dcent sever with a wondefull community :lol: I can now see why you, or anyone would want to jail me, kick me or call me 'Darkside' behind my back. Please lt me back :'(
P.S: Please inform Madgamer that I give congrats on him becoming an admin!

I was going to debate on discussing this with the mods until I saw the last part....

The term darkside was used to see if it would get back to you or not! It seems it did as I expected as you know mad gamer! ;-) Also it was used as just a little bit of lets clear the bad taste in the air. Anyway Mad_gamer is not an admin!

[quote name='darrenstraight' timestamp='1307561358' post='906']
I was going to debate on discussing this with the mods until I saw the last part....

The term darkside was used to see if it would get back to you or not! It seems it did as I expected as you know mad gamer! ;-) Also it was used as just a little bit of lets clear the bad taste in the air. Anyway Mad_gamer is not an admin
[/quote]
I didn't really mind being called that anyway.
Please let me back even if you give only one chance or loads of super scrit rules but just, PLEASE let me back!
I'll live in the sandbox or give everything away but please let me back ;)

If there is anything else i have forgot about anything please reply.

:P :D ;) :P [quote name='pompommini' timestamp='1307599926' post='917']
I didn't really mind being called that anyway.
Please let me back even if you give only one chance or loads of super scrit rules but just, PLEASE let me back!
I'll live in the sandbox or give everything away but please let me back :lol:

If there is anything else i have forgot about anything please reply.
[/quote]
Hello jello.
This is taking awhile for