Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Adski Hargraves

adskih (118) whitelist request :)

hi,
im fairly new to the world of minecraft, but being a complete game addict, ive pick it up really fast.
i been lookin around servers and spending time building, but dew to disrespectful people, creations been grifed and destroyed.
i searched around and your servers look grate....i love the little compition aspect too....after watching minecraft 'the mole' i saw yam pop up. i work all the time, and in the evnings (days off) i like to play minecraft..
im a builder/carpenter so this game is right up my street.

user name : adskih
skin : 118

just a friendly guy looking to play with friendly people....:)

look forward to your reply....

adam hargraves.. london uk

Hello adskih, thanks for your introduction, as it helps us alot :D.
Before an admin or moderator whitelists you, could you please read the server rules [url="http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/topic/991-server-rules/"]here[/url].
Thanks, i hope to see you on the server!
-Tuna

Hello Adam,

My appologies for the delay, as you know I've not been well.

Anyhow welcome to YAMS, you'll be happy to know that I have now gone ahead and whitelisted you, I really hope you enjoy it here! :)

Once on you will be greeted by a Community Support officer and shown to the rules, if no CSO or other member of staff is on then please proceed to the rules room by yourself and read all the info from that room and then the other rooms as needed :) from there please proceed to sandbox on ground level, where you can start building a house and get yourself approved to move to a town, more info explained in game about this on the sandbox rules board!

Please make sure you read everything that need be, as it explains everything and ensures everything runs smoothly both for you and me.

Thanks,
Darren