Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
tcg2323

ActiveLemons whitelist application

Hey Im ActiveLemon. Im tags brother so Im doing this on his account on his behalf, I have been showed yams over the past by friends. Then my brother (tcg) got whitelisted, so I decided to try myself. I like yams alot, I like helping as well as playing in the server. I am on a lot and like building. I hope you consider this,

Thanks

ActiveLemon

Hello thank you for your whitelist, is there a reason why you cant create your own account - we need each member to register their own account on the forums. Please can you register your own account with the correct minecraft username ActiveLemon or is it ActiveLemons ? Then we can whitelist you once you repost confirming account created.

Thanks,
Darren

Hey, its me ActiveLemon again I like too build and I love yams. I like to help with all players including the staff, I have been checking out yams from my brother (tcg2323) and it looks excellent. So I hope you take my whitelist application under consideration, Thanks for your time!

ActiveLemon

And sorry about the 123 I just put that

Hi there! If you could read through the Sever rules here - http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/topic/991-server-rules/ and the forum rules here - http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/topic/992-forum-rules/ Please!

A Mod or our resident Admin will be around shortly to Whitelist you 8)

Thanks, maybe you could tell us a little bit more about you, e.g. your fav block, best build, hobbies in and out of minecraft. After that, just wait for an admin or modertor to whitelist you. You should be whitelisted soon, can't wait to see you on the server :D.
-Tuna

My fav block is Wooden plank. Hobbies: Playing Minecraft, Helping Nature, Wreslting and hanging with friends. Best build: A huge motel like all the way past the clouds like a castle motel. Hobbies in Minecraft: Build, Getting wood and Help with chores Edited by activelemon123

Hello,

Hello again, welcome to YAMS. You'll be happy to know that I have now gone ahead and whitelisted you, I really hope you enjoy it here! :)

Once on you will be greeted by a Community Support officer and shown around (rules/sandbox/mining world etc), if however no CSO or other member of staff is on to greet you then please proceed to the rules room by yourself and read all the info from that room and then the other rooms as needed :) from there please proceed to sandbox north of spawn tower on ground level (use /compass). In sandbox you can start building a house and get yourself approved to move to a town, more info explained in game about this on the sandbox rules board which is located at the entrance.

Please make sure you read everything that need be, as it explains everything and ensures everything runs smoothly both for you and me.

Thank you,
Darren