Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Jerome Felipe

Andokato's Appeal / Confession...

[b]To Darrenstraight & Staff Members[/b]

[font=georgia,serif]I have to confess for what I did and I would like another chance. I got really excited joining the server my friends played on. I did xray for a few minutes then I decided to stop because it was wrong. I know it is against the rules to do that and is a bannable offense. I wanted to help my friends out. It was really fun building a house and your community was very nice. Darren i'm not asking for you to accept what I did but if I could, I really wish I could have 1 more chance. I really enjoy playing on your server. I promise nothing like this would ever happen again (lieing , xray). I got really nervous. Also, I am truly sorry for not listening to you about the giving the items problem. I don't want any harm happening to Cmd97 , Pattymac123 too. When I went onto your Mumble server I wanted to talk to you. But I never got the chance. I too found what I did immature and being an ignorant. You were right Darren, I should have listened to you in the first place. If I do get unbanned, I promise no trouble will be caused and I will never xray again.[/font]

[font=georgia,serif]Thank you for reading this,[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]Andokato[/font]

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us, it’s nice to see you would like to redeem yourself however:[list]
[*]You lied in your whitelist application about your age, it's best to say no age at all then lie! You said you lied because you were worried about internet safety, do you not see that by lying you are doing exactly what you are worried about..
[*]You xray mined, you knew the rules, you knew what you were doing but yet you still did it, just becuase you are sorry now doesnt mean you were sorry when you did it. You are only sorry not becuase you are banned.
[*]I personally asked you multiple times if you had xrayed - you denied it even though the evidence was quite clear that you did it.
[*]Your promise means nothing anymore, I don't like liars - you have broken my trust, something not easily gained again.
[/list]
As far as I see it, not that anyone is entitled to a second chance, but we have already given you a second chance and you blew it by lying and not just admitting the truth there and then when I asked.

So with all that said, the ban remains across the YAMS Network - please do not re register or request unban again, you will be turned down as per our policy "Our policy is if you've been banned we had good reason to do so and we will not unban you."

Thank you,
Darren