Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
darrenstraight

North West Corner Station [OFFICIAL]

I reccomend building your house first (the exterior), and if you have some spare time afterwards, feel free to help out with community builds :)

Always feel free to help out with the community projects after your house is done and during the construction on your house to give yourself a break :)

Where would these go? I was going to include normal spleef into the thing Im making as a 2nd game, 2 in 1. :)

I was thinking that the obstacle course could be in a room inside one of the mountains with an entrance on the side of the mountain. 

OR

it could go to the right of the archives (there is a open space between the archives and the walls) *the walls can always be moved further out too*

I was thinking that the obstacle course could be in a room inside one of the mountains with an entrance on the side of the mountain. 

OR

it could go to the right of the archives (there is a open space between the archives and the walls) *the walls can always be moved further out too*
Probably best outside and not in the mountain as everything would just collapse if you started digging inside the mountains and me and steer spent work tidying them up. :)

The thing I'm building is coming along quite nicely. If anyone wants to donate sandstone id appreciate it! There's some chests just outside it, you can find the build at the end of the orange line just to the left hand side near the quary + houses, cant miss it!

No peaking in, except through the glass! All will be revealed when completed. :P

The mini game I have been building is near complete, I just need to hook up all my redstone to each other and finish of fine details. Thanks to those who have donated all the sandstone I needed (don't need anymore) and thanks to SteerpikeSister for helping me where needed.

It's certainly been a fun and challenging build and has tested my redstone skills.

• Trying to compact redstone that does 3 different things in very small spaces.
    • Solution: Redstone comparators and redstone lamps!
  • Getting redstone travelling vertically downwards in a 1x1 space.
    • Solution: Pistons + Redstone blocks!
  • Creating compact timers that are configurable with ease.
    • Solution: Hoppers and droppers with redstone comparators!
  • Building a main part of the game that you think will work based on the 5 minute despawn rule, then realising that it doesn't apply to a certain item that despawns after 1 minute so you have to think of a way to by pass that and redesign it.
    • Solution: Vertical RS Nor Latches!
  • Figuring out a short but sweet noteblock tune to use.
    • Solution: SteerpikeSister!

So I'm progressing... but how is everyone else doing? Surely the obstacle course is down now? Also what about that spleef thing? Are we doing that or not? I was thinking about it and it may be annoying to play as once sand falls it would be like a maze inside and what happens if you get stuck inside a blocked space... in real spleef you can jump over holes, in this one would you be able to destroy sand walls or? :S

Anyway I wont be opening my game till the rest is done, so hurry up and at least get the obstacle course done! ;)

Good work on the obstacle course! :) Don't forget wall needs redoing after I took it down to make space. :) Also the path to it will need finishing.

Also feel free to build other things, there's plenty of space, you don't need me or d8 to say where you can and cant build.

In other news...

The mini game is coming along quite nicely, currently trying to speed up my redstone trails, instant wire (pistons + redstone) instead of repeaters.

Hoping to get redstone done by today, then I will start on fine details.

There's a pond thing to jump in to! But if you miss it takes 4 hearts of damage, I know that because I kinda kept on falling off before the last jump :( But I still did it in the end :P

Good work on the obstacle course! :) Don't forget wall needs redoing after I took it down to make space. :) Also the path to it will need finishing.

Also feel free to build other things, there's plenty of space, you don't need me or d8 to say where you can and cant build.

In other news...

The mini game is coming along quite nicely, currently trying to speed up my redstone trails, instant wire (pistons + redstone) instead of repeaters.

Hoping to get redstone done by today, then I will start on fine details.

No ones done this yet! ;)

UPDATE:

Still loads more that could be done at The Oasis... yes it shall be called The Oasis, let's keep things simple! ;)

But for now it's time to call it over, though if you do come up with something that needs doing and you're willing to do it for us, please let us know! :)

Thanks to everyone that helped finish it.

P.S. Sorry but warp removed! :O