Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
dtmcgrath

Confused :P

Hello,
I havent been on YAMS in a while and decided to hit it up again, but noticed it said i was disconnected not necessarily banned but under that it said that i was swearing, insulting other players, and built in mining world, which i am sure i did not do. If you could reconfirm that it was me that did this that would make me happy.
-dtmcgrath

Hello dtmcgrath,

Your language was far from good on the following days:

7th April 2012:[list]
[*]You were kicked for using a specific word.
[/list]
9th April 2012[list]
[*]You created doors in the mining world.
[/list]
23rd May 2012
[list]
[*]Incident between you and another member, let me remind you it was the incident where you said a specifc word and a member asked you not to swear please, you debated with this person that word and went on to say " i do as well except in not an** retentant about them " and "if i say it, ull cvall me a potty mouth cuz thats how old u r" which I take as a direct disrespect to another member, you then when onto to troll. The conversation ended with this other member saying " -_ Dont mess about" and " Right so you wont say it again will you?" and you saying "too l8" and "will i?"
[*]Other staff came on after this and you acted all nice like nothing had happened!
[*]You were jailed to be talked to about it as you were not taking any of my CSO's seriously.
[/list]
28th May 2012[list]
[*]It was discovered you also created a house in the mining world.
[/list]
10th June 2012[list]
[*]You were banned following the above and failure to return to serve your jail sentence.
[/list]