Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
soccerdude6327

Im so confused

I think I actually figured out why i got banned. Last night my sister told me that she went on her account and griefed YAMS. I dont know why she would do this and I was frustrated at her. We play on the same computer so I think you may have banned the ip making it so that I could not play too. If you could just make it so that she is banned not me it would be great.

Hello soccer,

Yes this is correct your sister did greif, though we were told kate was your friend last time! :S

And yes that is correct we have ip banned you, this is standard policy when global banning someone, as we so did for your sister, she did a lot of damage, though all of this has been rolled back now.

I will not be lifiting the ip ban for least for 24 hours.

Darren

Hi darren. I was just wondering when I should be expecting to have my ip unbanned. Also, since I have been banned for the last 4 days I have not been reading the forums, so I didn't get the chance to see the cso application post. I know I am applying to late, but I hope you will understand.

I think I would be a great cso on YAMS. I love to meet new people on the server and I could give them great tips since I have owned minecraft for a year now and been on YAMS since last december. I love to help build in community projects and I am good at enforcing rules. I think I would be a great edition to the staff.

Thanks,
soccerdude6327

IP Ban removed, if however your account breaks the rules, this ip ban will be put back on.

As for your CSO Application, it officialy closed on the 16th of August, I just happened to leave it open for 4 days for any late applicants that we may or may not have considered. You had plenty of time to reply before you were ip banned.

This topic will now be closed.