Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Jonieye

Jonieye's Intro

I guess I shall attempt one of these. I havn't read the others and won't until I have finished mine so mine may suck. But anyway, on with the intro.

My in-game name is Jonieye, real name Jonathon. From Australia, currently in Brisbane. Studying electrical engineering at university so only on sometimes when I can spare it.

I've owned minecraft for a while now, though only recently got back into it. I play a variety of other games so yeah. Umm no Idea what to put next other than I am tired ;)

Oh and I forgot two things. Firstly, I'm a 3rd year student so may at times disappear due to assignments etc.

And secondly, In-game I am the one who made that lovely little cottage with the glass garage, fencing etc on the hill, oh and the tower on the same property that someone mined the gold and iron layers out of ;)

[quote name='Jonieye' timestamp='1299844685' post='82']
Oh and I forgot two things. Firstly, I'm a 3rd year student so may at times disappear due to assignments etc.

And secondly, In-game I am the one who made that lovely little cottage with the glass garage, fencing etc on the hill, oh and the tower on the same property that someone mined the gold and iron layers out of :lol:
[/quote]

Hello double poster :P Nice of you to come on mumble earlier - feel free to talk more too ;)

I'll spare you some gold and iron if you need it? do you know when it happened? SHould have told me straight away! :P

Pester me next time im on for some gifts....

[quote name='darrenstraight' timestamp='1299896368' post='83']
Hello double poster :P Nice of you to come on mumble earlier - feel free to talk more too ;)

I'll spare you some gold and iron if you need it? do you know when it happened? SHould have told me straight away! :P

Pester me next time im on for some gifts....
[/quote]

Nah It's ok, was kind of silly of my to use valuable ore to build a tower :lol:

Finding more than enough down below now. I also don't know when it happened, havn't been on in some time.