Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Gimpy1091

Banned?

You on multiple occasions warped into the bank vault and created a sign with the bank warp on in your house. You do not have a bank account. Yet for some reason you had the warp, even after we changed it. Either you were leaked the information or you were exploting.

I'm sorry if I used the warp without permission, I didn't steal anything, I was using it as a convenience really (fast travel).

And yeah... I'm not hacking or anything, put a redstone torch in front of a door, locked or not and it will open.

Didn't meant any harm by doing that, I mean, I'm sorry and all, but how can griefers be jailed a couple of hours for breaking stuff and stealing while I get permabanned for using a hidden warp as a shortcut?

[quote name='darrenstraight' timestamp='1308330771' post='1067']
You knew what you were doing you choose to continue doing so....

Unauthroised entry = instant ban. It says that above the door.
[/quote]

Allright, you know what, I'm not sorry...

I've been here for over a week now, talked with the mod team and helped them with community service (chopping down overgrown trees in sandbox for JB, gathering lost minecarts (also for JB), crafting a pinata for your birthday, leveling the ground (for Ben) and touching up the walls for the new sort-of-sandbox section. Every regular member looks nice, so does the staff and the rest of the people on this server but one persone, you Darren, the owner. Haven't talked to you much but I've seen how you act on the chat (like your conversation yesterday with ben (or the day before when zombiekats was helping us level the floor in the new sandbox (OMG SO EVIL)), I've seen you kick newbies asking you a question directly (he only asked once) and I must say you're not a nice person.

I love your server's story by the way, how the great Darren once joined a server, got banned by overzealous admins and proceeded to start his own. Ironic how you're such a banhammer-abusing person.

I'm looking for a democratic server, not a server owned by a douche with god complex. ;)

Gimpy out.

I'm gonna miss the rest of you guys :lol:

You couldnt be so wrong - if thats how you feel them im sorry you fel that way.

I regular talk to my users one to one and take time out of my busy work schedule to speak to them. You only see what you see in public chat. Not all the private messages in game and out of game as well as whats being said on mumble.

I have had no issue with you and I have made sure you feel welcome, on various occasions I kept on saying I like your house and how are you today. Your sandbox building was approved very quick. I even made some stairs by the station near your house so you and your neibour could get up and had no problem with the steps you created afterwards.

However what I do have a problem with is people not obeying the rules and trying to get round them. You had no right to be in there, the signs clearly say that but yet you still decided to do so even after the warp was changed.... you decided to go back in and get the warp.

Newbies do not get kicked for asking me a question, however if they continue to private message me multiple times and then do the same when I said please be patience they will ge the mute and if they do so again they will be kicked, as I said you are only seeing one side of the story.

If people have issues with me then they are welcome to come and speak to me, I listen to every single one of them. But coming on here is not going to get you anyway. You were placed on a temp ban while the issue was investigated.

Have I done wrong to anyone on this server? I don't think so.

I'm using a hidden warp point without permission, where's the harm?

It's great to have rules, without them a server can quickly fall into chaos, but you need to have a reason for said rules. Making rules just for the fun of it is where the problem stands.

Anyway, I'm not looking to get back on, just saying what I think out loud.

And please remove my house from the server if possible.

Ok if thats what you want.

FYI:

Every rule as a purpose I dont make rules just for the fun of it, I try to have as few as possible and only add more when its really needed.

We are a loving and carring community, we try and teach regular users how to act, we can only teach them so much, if they still fail to abide even after being jailed then a ban is in order. If they clearly break the rules then a ban is in order. The rules are laid out clear.

No harm to anyone except the order of the community, the bank is a reward for people who do good on the server. By going there when you should not be you are deminishing that reward and creating frustration and confusion amongst players seeing you in there!

Im sorry too see you go but if thats how its going to be then I guess its for the best.

Goodbye thanks for helping on the server while you could.