Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
nomyster

Sorry but I'm don't need a unban.

Darren, I know you caught me but thats your job to keep this server free of cheaters and griefers . I think you did well of keep the server free of that. Now I will think of what I have done and hope i could return.

Hello,

Let's take a quick brief look at what you've done wrong on YAMS while here:

January 2012[list]
[*]Spamming chat on multiple occasions,
[*]Modifying NPC Villages
[*]Making a house/mining base in mining world.
[*]Digging up dirt near sandbox.
[*]Etc...
[/list]
March 2012[list]
[*]Leaving trails of redstone all over the mining world.
[/list]
June 2012[list]
[*]Digging up your sandbox plot sand and just replacing it with dirt
[*]By this point we were quite annoyed with you as you keep on comign on and don't get yourself approved, yet clearly can build.
[*]You posted an intro in the forums with the title saying "I'm changing my act on Yams!".....
[*]We gave you another chance hoping this time you meant it.
[/list]
September 2012[list]
[*]You dug up the grass near the approval board replacing it with dirt.
[/list]
October 2012[list]
[*]Investigated for cheating.
[*]Banned.
[/list]

As for what you've done right here... well it's not much and it certainly doesn't cancel out all the bad.

Our policy is once you have been banned you will stay banned, we will not unban you.

You clearly broke the rules by cheating along with all the other stuff, there's this little thing called trust... you broke out trust and now we cant trust you again.

Hopefully you can find a server more suited to your style of playing, cheating? Which inst what we do here, we're a community and work together.

Let this be a warning to you all, cheaters will be banned, simple.

Darren

I know I'm banned but I'm fine with it now, I know I shouldn't of X-Ray Mined and what gave me the idea to. I know I'm not coming back. I had some friends though. I got over it after a while. I'm not praising this ban. I don't even need to come back.
Like I said I'm fine. I was nice but Bad player constantly breaking the rules. But once I for banned I stop cheating I thank you for teaching me a lesson. I had fun on the server. Now I'm using the ban to show respect to my server so I will not to get banned from another server again. I remembered when I joined I broke rules Modified a Npc village broke random things. But thats the past this is the present. I like this server I'd call it a four star. I think you have great moderation to keep cheaters greifers away. I'd say this ban is a lesson not to cheat again or break rules. Good bye Friends.

Sincerely,
Nomyster

P.S. Thank you for the time of putting up with me. Yams was fun.
P.S.S. Keep up with the good moderation :D. Edited by nomyster