Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Crispy BartyJnr Barras

Passwording doors and such. [SUGGESTION]

Just found this on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v25a7nsRcuQ&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Its to do with the new update with anvils allowing naming items. I think it would be rather cool, and we should be able to implement it somewhere, really! Not sure where as of yet, but here it is as a reference! 8D

Just think its cool cos its not a plugin or anything (like lockette) but is too big to go into houses and such, I think.

Thanks for this, interesting idea and certainly can be made even more compact my layering it, certainly could have used this on a few of those adventures I've setup around YAMS, especially the big one... opps wait I just talked out loud, ignore me! ;) Anyway cookie for first person to implement it in their house? :)

[quote name='darth_bubbles' timestamp='1352160411' post='16802']
Really sweet idea :) but would it even fit in our houses!??
[/quote]
Double basements :P. Now just how to get it down to the basement without going over the plot size...hmm. Will try to do it in a single player creative. Edited by threeweeds4321

I would consider trying if I could even make something simple out of redstone :P
Gotta work on my redstone skills first! Will be taking the uni class for redstone :D

Maybe in sp? or somewhere in my house on the server :)

[quote name='d8g4cnd24_h7' timestamp='1352173766' post='16814']
I would consider trying if I could even make something simple out of redstone :P
Gotta work on my redstone skills first! Will be taking the uni class for redstone :D

Maybe in sp? or somewhere in my house on the server :)
[/quote]
I need to work on my redstone skills as well :P I might just have to take the uni class for redstone :)