Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
xXS0ULJAXx

Miss This Server

Look I will admit I was being an ass... I was placing blocks everywhere for no reason and breaking random stuff. But look i am extremely sorry. Please just one more chance is all I ask I got banned almost a year ago and not one server i have played compares tot his one please I miss this server and am prepared to apologize be a helping and valuable member of the community.

[color=#222222][font="Arial","sans-serif"][size=2]Hello,[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font="Arial","sans-serif"][size=2][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"] [/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font="Arial","sans-serif"][size=2]Thank you for your apology however harsh as it may seem the ban will remain in place, our policy is we don’t unban, unless there was a mistake, there was no mistake. You did what you did and unfortunately have to face the consequences.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font="Arial","sans-serif"][size=2][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"] [/size][/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font="Arial","sans-serif"][size=2]You wouldn’t get away with it in the real world, causing chaos and destruction so the same applies here, we very much value our community and any threats will be dealt with it.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font="Arial","sans-serif"][size=2]Hopefully you can find a server out there that you will enjoy just as much as you did YAMS.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font="Arial","sans-serif"][size=2]Darren[/size][/font][/color]