Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Calzyy

y Brother got me banned :'(

Hello Darren/admin im writing too you for being banned for know reason this is how it happened, today I was doing something for my mum then unfortuanetly my brother went on my pc and started saying rude comments swearing and saying it would get griefed I knew this because he said what he done. after this I was really sad and didn't know what to do if I can get unbanned it would be gratefull but on the other hand it wasn't me but if u could unban me it would make me really happy My minecraft user is Bubblez999. Sorry About my bro btw and im in jail btw so if u can get me out of that it would be great cheers!

Hello,
Our rules state:

[quote]
Any violations will be held accountable to the Minecraft account (username). This includes:[list]
[*]Multi-person accounts.
[*]Accounts temporarily used by others (including but not limited to friends and family).
[/list]
[/quote]

Your account though you say used was used by your brother, was the account that said these not so nice words, we do not tolerate swearing or abuse, we are a family friendly server and we live up to keeping the chat clean.

Your account is your responsibility and that of which broke the rules.

You will not be unbanned.

Darren