Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
tcg2323

My apologizes.

I was banned this evening. I know darren did it for a good reason. And that was using alts. I am on here to say I am sorry fellow YAMS members and staff. I am sorry I let YAMS down, but if I had one more chance that make me so happy.

I have been on YAMS for almost a year I know I should know these things but I made a spectacle of myself to the YAMS community. If you are reading this darren I just wanting to say I am sorry and if I can have one more chance.

Your friend,

-Tyler #3

Sorry but once banned always banned, you say you have been here almost a year.. .. is that just like when you joined and said you had been with YAMS for 8 months... right from day 1 you lied to us. No more lies. No more fooling around. It ends here today.

I suggest you look for another server to play on, something more your style, raiding chests....

Goodbye and good luck.

Darren

[quote name='tcg2323' timestamp='1359221706' post='18769']
Raiding is not my style. I love friendly servers. This was my favorite server, well I guess this is goodbye darren. It was great pleasure being on the server.
[/quote]

More lies... you have enough alternative youtube channels of you raiding chests and also screenshots with included swearing on other servers, some pretty foul language if I must say, while they are not on YAMS it's still evidence that you must enjoy raiding to some extent... anyway goodbye, it's a shame but I wont tolerate people who lie.

No and you will now also be banned from the forums, even when trying to get unbanned you were lying to me, next time you want to lie to someone make sure there's nothing that will not back up your lie. In your case all the raid servers you go on, your video channels, your twitter account, the screenshots, your alternative accounts and also lets not forget planet minecraft where you posted about a raid server, which you have said to a few members before in game you have been on...

Not that I suggest you lie for one minute. Lying is bad, exactly why you will stay banned, not becuase you go on other severs and raid thats up do you what you do outside of YAMS (I know some are legit raid playable servers), but becuase you lied to us about all your alternative accounts and even when banned you're still lying.