Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Smithbros1994

My Un-Ban Request:

I was banned for using x-ray, but i was not using it when i was mining. my friend Fugitive_Jackel (Kelson) told me to never use hacks of any sort on this server, and i didn't, as he is one of my best friends and i respected his wishes. i was using this technique my little brother told me to do (i play xbox minecraft with him) witch is when ever you find red stone or iron or lapis, you go straight, left, right, and down all around in hopes of finding diamonds which it does well. This is my second online server i have really played on, the first on was a pvp server, and I had no reason to ever chat to anyone (and this is my 3rd week of pc minecraft, typing is awkward for me). i don't remember you trying to talk to me in chat too, but I have made a habit on just ignoring the chat, i may have missed it thinking on it now. When i was banned i was not even jailed i just was not able to get on so i had no way other than this to explain why and how i got so many diamonds. also i got this many diamonds because i was mining for over an hour. i hope that you can unban me, or give it some thought.

Thanks for your consideration... - Smithbros1994

Our rule is no mods at all, even more so for the type of one you used. You cheated simple as that. 43 diamonds in 17 mins (without counting the rest), did you really think no one would notice your high level of diamonds, especially for someone in sandbox? Not to mention the digging straight to the diamonds along with the rest, all the tell tell signs where there.

Our rules are quite clear and we enforce instant bans on things like this.

You will not be unbanned. Hopefuly you can find a server more suited to your player style.

Thank you and good luck.

Darren