Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
darrenstraight

The Walls PvP Survival February 2013 #2 [OFFICIAL]

More notice this time.... who here fancies playing a game of pvp on an custom build survival world?

You can craft armours, build traps, tnt canons, fortress and much more. Hidden treasures can also be found giving you an edge with unobtainable items on this limited but interesting world....

Each team will start in a separate region, regions are divided by walls. You will have 15-20 minutes to get yourselves ready because after that the walls will fall and the battle will begin!

Interested? If so signup below, we can have a maximum of 20 players, the more the better! :D

The game happens on Saturday the 9th of February at 8pm GMT / 3pm EST / 2pm CST / 12pm PST (check with time converter here).

P.S. No cheating and no discussion below on the games, purely signups below please, keeps it more fun and mysterious! 

P.P.S. If there's anyone from Australia who cant make it, after all it will be aprox 7am there, let me know and we wll try and organise one for you lot too! :)

Will sign up, and be there! Might not be on earlier in the day but will definitely try to be there! Will post if I can't make it.......And may the odds be ever in your favor! (I.e. lord and nams come at u with a diamond sword >.> or being burnt by Ben to a crisp :P)

Sorry I would of loved 2 but mum days I am not allowed on laptop cus it's 2 late :(

Thats ok, it is quite late, it's hard planning these things for everyone of all ages and country as want to try and include everyone and separating them into two times doesnt always work well.

Sign in to follow this