Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
daniel

115daniel's whitelist app

Hey my names daniel but my minecraft is 115daniel I have been looking for a great server to play on for a while and then my friend told me about this one and here I am coming on XD I have been playing since alpha I also love tekkit I am a great community person and yeah please add me I'd love to join in :D

P.S I've read rules and stuff.

Thanks for the whitelist application and for reading rules ahead of time :)

Could you please tell us about yourself? For example, what is your favorite thing to do in minecraft and out of minecraft? Also, what is your favorite block in minecraft?

Btw, who is your friend that told you about YAMS? :)

See you in the game!

-d8

Sorry but we will not be whitelisting you and your account will be banned, any association with the account name wuido will be denied access to YAMS. We have told wuido and alternative accounts countless times before; wuido and all accounts used or suspected of being used by quido are banned from YAMS, please stop trying to gain access to it via other means. I suspect that’s why you ignored d8’s question.

Please find another server to play on.

What i don't know who that even is! In what world do I have a relation with that person!

Don’t pretend you don’t know, we are not stupid, every whitelist request is looked into great detail, so stop trying to get yourself whitelisted.... you were banned a year and a half ago, it's time to move as this is starting to become an obsession, pretending you’re your friend/mum/someone else, you’ve tried quite a few…

You are just making me dislike you more not less. So please move on and find another server, there’s plenty of other servers out there that I’m sure you will enjoy just as much as you did YAMS.

Darren