Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Satch2096

Satch2096's intro

hey guys, Satch2096 here
i just thought id come on and say hello to all of the YAMS members ;)
Most of you already know me but for those who dont, hi my names Ben (third Ben on the server)and i was the third or fourth non-admin member on the server...i think :P
its been really great seeing the server being built up from the original stone buildings in spawn and i hope to see the number of amazing creations continue to grow.
so yeah i guess that's it for now so see you all on the server :lol:
and remember, please don't burn down my tree house, i still haven't recovered from last time... Darren :P

Ben AKA Satch2096

[quote name='Satch2096' timestamp='1301085492' post='99']
hey guys, Satch2096 here
i just thought id come on and say hello to all of the YAMS members ;)
Most of you already know me but for those who dont, hi my names Ben (third Ben on the server)and i was the third or fourth non-admin member on the server...i think :D
its been really great seeing the server being built up from the original stone buildings in spawn and i hope to see the number of amazing creations continue to grow.
so yeah i guess that's it for now so see you all on the server :lol:
and remember, please don't burn down my tree house, i still haven't recovered from last time... Darren B)

Ben AKA Satch2096
[/quote]

Wise words there ben! :P And yes you were the 3rd non admin member Tube and Slayer were before you (only slightly though...). As the player list grew it became to hard to write everyone down and when they joined! :P But at least I have some stuff. Everyone burn down the tree house!! I dare you :lol: Ok just kidding please dont you'll catch my house on fire too :P Thank god fire is off.