Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
darrenstraight

The Ender Dragon Battle March 2013 [OFFICIAL]

As promised, now that the Halloween area is done I am allowing us to visit "The End" and battle the Enderman and their overlord The Ender Dragon!

Everyone is welcome to attend, though you should know I nearly made this event an exclusive event only open to those who actually helped out in the Halloween area, but I’ve decided to be nice and allow everyone to attend.

It’s quite disappointing when people don’t want to help out on community projects. So be aware that in future I may make such events as these exclusive and only open to those who wanted to take part in a specific community build and such.

Ok so The End is a very scary and dangerous place, we need good armour and good weapons (Swords and lots of bows and arrows). Can everyone help supply these as a community?

The event will this Saturday the 23rd of March 2013 @ 5pm GMT – Click here to see what time for you!

If you are going to take part, please post below letting me know, more details revealed on the day, but for now watch this video.

20130321162900.png

Pretty sure I can make, just need to now when u guys hit daylihtsavings, because i was an hour early for digdown :P Dont know about how much diamong stuff I can supply, but I can get us some bows and arrows!

We switch to daylight saving on 31st March :)

I should be able to attend this, I am however doing music related things at 6:20pm ish, so if we could start promptly I would greatly appreciate it. Perhaps pencil me in?

As for weapons 'n such, I have my Power IV, Flame I, Punch I, Infinity I bow which I could use... will need to repair it though.

I'm going on a camping trip that day, I hope you guys have fun!

Can somebody grab me at least 32 end stone for me? i will pay you 1 diamond for it

Don't believe I ever mentioned anything about ender stone being allowed to be taken back... We are here to battle the ender dragon!

The only thing that there may be is a souvenir token to those who actually helped me out properly with the Halloween area, did you?

Or are you more interested in the actual ender stone then helping out within the community?

I should be able to make this (I hope) And want me to make some diamond armor for people? :D

P.S. I

Yes please! But others can help too! :)

Pretty sure I can make, just need to now when u guys hit daylihtsavings, because i was an hour early for digdown :P Dont know about how much diamong stuff I can supply, but I can get us some bows and arrows!

Yes we need lots of bows and arrows!

I should be able to attend this, I am however doing music related things at 6:20pm ish, so if we could start promptly I would greatly appreciate it. Perhaps pencil me in?

As for weapons 'n such, I have my Power IV, Flame I, Punch I, Infinity I bow which I could use... will need to repair it though.

Repair those weapongs NOW!

I can probably make it as long as nothing else that's super important comes up. :)

By the way, I'll supply lots and lots of snowballs, as they will blow up those crystals and damage the ender dragon! ;)

Ok! :)

Darren- feel free to take a stack of diamonds from my home to make some swords for everyone with :-)

Thanks Tyler, will be sure to grab some, not like you use them! :P

I shud be able to make this. However I am at work at 6 so may go afk for 5-10 mins while I sort that out.

AFK in the end... oh dear... lets hope by then we have killed the Dragon, it shouldn't take too long to kill! :)

IMPORTANT:

Are you readyyyyyy? :D

I have setup a warp, please could everyone start leaving items for the dragon battle fight in these chests? Id really appreciate it, helps get us started sooner! Thanks! :)

P.S. Warp is /warp dragontime