Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
joshchicken

Joshchicken's Whitelist:D

Hey guys joshchicken here [no Caps] id like to be whitelisted because it looks very fun and interesting.I love playing on thoughs kinds of servers.I have read the rules and i can bring my friend along too.I very hope that i can be whitelisted thanks very much

-joshchicken

Hello and welcome to YAMS!

Please can you tell us a bit about yourself like what do you like building with? What are your hobbies in and out of minecraft?   :)

Thank you for reading the rules but you will still need to read the rules when you come on though!

See you in game soon!

Nams   :)

I love minecraft and i play football,basketball, and baseball.I have been banned not recently though.It was a while ago when i first started mc about 2years ago i got banned for briefing:( i dont grief at all anymore that was because i was new to minecraft and wanted too.ive changed and dont grief id really like to be on this server :D.I am great all around in mine craft.Im good at building,pvping,spleefing,games,redstone,factions and much more.I hope to be whitelisted thanks

a few other times but not for bad reasons.I dont do bad things the times i were banned were long ago.And 1time not to long ago because i joined a private server and they banned everyone who joined.

So you've been banned 4 times for griefing, twice for advertising, tempbanned for spamming and warned from the same server for flying.

Any of the above done once in our server will have you banned, you notice? As much as you say you're a honest guy and all, to be honest, its not up to me whether or not to let you in. Its all up to our Admin, so I'll leave you to his hands.

Unfortunately your reputation has been tarnished in the world of minecraft servers. We regret to inform you that you will not be whitelisted. I hope you can find a server that will whitelist you. Good luck.

P.S. Stop spamming, your profile will now be restricted from posting.