Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Equxl

Equxl

I am from Alabama, my IGN is Equxl, I am a donator for one server (ask if you want to know didn't want to advertise). I enjoy building and designing in minecraft. I enjoy baseball and xbox in real life.

Hi, thanks for posting a whitelist request! Before an admin/moderator whitelists you, can u tell us a bit more about your self such as ur favorite block or build, etc. Also, can u please read the server rules here: http://www.darrenstr...1-server-rules/ and the forum rules here: http://www.darrenstr...92-forum-rules/ . Thanks!
Hope to see u in game! :)
/Tuna

To tell you a little about myself, my parents are divorced, but my step parents are great!! I play minecraft because I enjoy talking to new people and building things. My favorite block would have to be the new quartz block because I'm interested in roman architecture. Also I've seen on these whitelist post about being banned. Well this wasn't always my minecraft account my friend gave it to me recently , all I played was the Xbox edition, he gave it to me because I don't have a credit card so I have no clue about the bans, and am very sorry if there are any, and if im not whitelisted because of them I would understand completely. Thank you for your time!!!

Well since im waiting I guess ill tell a little more, I am interested in other cultures Greece roman Chinese English French etc... I want to travel the world someday.

Ok just to let you know I know that other people have been whitelisted before me even though I posted before them, i'm sorry if this statement was rude but I have had experiences with stuff like this not staff not wanting to help, so I had to say something.

I am from Alabama, my IGN is Equxl, I am a donator for one server (ask if you want to know didn't want to advertise). I enjoy building and designing in minecraft. I enjoy baseball and xbox in real life.

Hey welcome to YAMS! :)

To tell you a little about myself, my parents are divorced, but my step parents are great!! I play minecraft because I enjoy talking to new people and building things. My favorite block would have to be the new quartz block because I'm interested in roman architecture. Also I've seen on these whitelist post about being banned. Well this wasn't always my minecraft account my friend gave it to me recently , all I played was the Xbox edition, he gave it to me because I don't have a credit card so I have no clue about the bans, and am very sorry if there are any, and if im not whitelisted because of them I would understand completely. Thank you for your time!!!

Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself.

Umm do I need to do anything else? I would really love to start building...

We would love to let you start building, but all in due course.

Well since im waiting I guess ill tell a little more, I am interested in other cultures Greece roman Chinese English French etc... I want to travel the world someday.

Travelling is good. :)

Ok just to let you know I know that other people have been whitelisted before me even though I posted before them, i'm sorry if this statement was rude but I have had experiences with stuff like this not staff not wanting to help, so I had to say something.

Actually NO, I dont beileve anyone was whitelisted before you... feel free ti check the times of posts... I'm sure youll see that no one was whitelisted before you. So please be patient.

I will look to see if I can whitelist you.

Hello,

Welcome to YAMS, thanks for telling us a little about yourself, feel free to tell us more.

You'll be happy to know that I have now gone ahead and whitelisted you (will take a few minutes). I really hope you enjoy it here.

When you join you will be greeted by a Community Support officer and given a tour (rules/sandbox/mining world etc), if however no CSO or other member of staff (or even a member) is on to greet you and give you a tour then please proceed to the rules room on your own and read all the info from that room and then make your way down spawn tower, reading the rest as you feel needed as the rest is optional but if you don't read now, always worth coming back latter to read.

Once you have reached the bottom of spawn tower (ground floor) please proceed to sandbox north of spawn tower (use /compass).

In sandbox you can start building a house and get yourself approved to move to a town, more info explained in game about this on the sandbox rules board which is located at the entrance of sandbox and should be read.

Please make sure you read everything that you need too, as it explains everything very well and ensures everything runs smoothly for both me and you and everyone else on the server.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask! :)

Thank you,
Darren

No one was on when I joined I read all rules/commands and other required, I went ahead and mined!! found four diamonds in 5 mins!! but I am chosing to wait and build when someone is on

No one was on when I joined I read all rules/commands and other required, I went ahead and mined!! found four diamonds in 5 mins!! but I am chosing to wait and build when someone is on

Cheating will not be tolerated, consider yourself banned.