Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)

Hey, I'm FangRide323. I have been playing Minecraft for about two years now.  I'm one of the few Russian players (I immigrated to the U.S. about a week ago) and I look forward to playing on a server.  Back home, I couldn't get good internet, and as such, I was only able to play offline.  I prefer to build small buildings, but have large "complexes" underground.  Hope I can play! 

Fang

Hi, thanks for posting a whitelist request! Before an admin whitelists you, can u please read the server rules here: http://www.darrenstr...1-server-rules/ and the forum rules here: http://www.darrenstr...92-forum-rules/ . Thanks!
Hope to see u in game! :)
/Tuna

Also, have you ever been banned from a minecraft server? If so why?

And as we are a community with younger users, please change your profile picture

I have read the server and forum rules.  Yes I have been banned from a server, it was a hamachi and the reason was bogus.  it was for applying as a moderator.  Apparently, the guy didn't like me as a moderator.  The others told me he was extremely sexist.

Hello,

From what I gather you are fan of a certain griefing community, we dont support griefing at all here or trolls, so what is it you hope to accomplish by joining us?

Also your profile says you are a female, but elsewhere it says differently?

Thank you,

Darren

Now that would be my brother (he stopped playing) who made the account.  He also was a fan of some griefing community. But yes, I'm female.  Also so he can't use the account, I changed the password.

Well I know that he is off on mission trips for the year. But that isn't much... I'll see if I can get some confirmation that he isn't going to be playing again.  Is there anything you could suggest? 

It was on a server list.  But if I can't get whitelisted, I completely understand.  You guys have to keep it safe for everyone who comes on, and that factor is increased with the fact that little kids play on YAMS.  If this is necessary, please tell me.

We have taken your whitelist application into consideration but I regret to inform you that because your account is associated with griefing communities we will not be whitelisting you. We have a duty of care to protect our players from others with malicious intent.

I hope you can find a server out there for you to play on. Good luck.

Thank you,
Darren