Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
SwanofWar

I had a little accident ^^;;;

It seems I accidentally burnt down a patch of the forest in the mining world...I replanted it as best I could ^^; I had set fire to a skeleton and then got called away from the computer cause I had to move a car from the driveway.  And when I came back the forest was on fire and so was a cow O.o I put it out and fixed it up as best as I could still...sorry.  Drakitty fire very burnie.

Isnt fires allowed :O   i burned down some jungle around the temple on purpose, it was so in the way. and replanted  when i was finishing smoothing out.

I'm not sure if it's allowed or not, but I posted just in case. Better to be safe than sorry, ya?

Well, we do like to keep the mining world neat, so, burning stuff with fire doesn't really keep it neat ;) You should always replant if you can, and even if it is to clear an area, try not to overuse it, more is less :P

Fires can sometimes get out of control. I try to be carefull and use it only when mandatory.Tip: Not the best way to kill skeleton by fire-you can step into it or what happened to you.

Sign in to follow this