Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
darrenstraight

Toy Story 2 Comes to YAMS! [OFFICIAL]

Hello everyone. It's been a while since we have done any big events, so while you wait... as a spur of the moment thing I've uploaded a nice family friendly adventure map for you to play on, as I'm sure you have guessed from the title it involves Toy Story! :D

First you'll need the texture pack: Click here to download it.

Once you have downloaded it, to install it:

• Open minecraft if you haven't already.
  • Go to options.
  • Click Texture packs.
  • Open texture pack folder.
  • Then the file you have just downloaded (don't unzip) move it into this folder.
  • Now find the texture pack in the list and click Done.

You can switch back to default at any point, but please make sure if possible to have this texture pack active when playing. The texture pack is 11mb so as I said above best to at least get it downloaded now if you are taking part.

Then join us TODAY on YAMS at one of the following times:

16:00 pm BST - Click here to see time in other countries for this time slot.
18:00 pm BST - Click here to see time in other countries for this time slot.
20:00 pm BST - Click here to see time in other countries for this time slot.

I know it's short notice so sorry about that, but hopefully a few of you can make it!

P.S. Join us on mumble for the event! :D

P.P.S. Get yourself a Toy Story Skin (Woody, Buzz, Jessie etc!) if you want to look the part! :D http://www.minecraftskins.com/

Hope you all enjoyed it, again sorry it was short notice. I just thought it would be nice to do something as it's been a while.

Running events like this especially on such short notice can be very stressful for me, it requires all players to listen carefully to instructions and follow them and not talk over me or run away from the rest of the team, so sorry if I got stressed a few times, you have to remember I sacrifice my enjoyment in taking part so you lot can play while I actually run the event and make sure it goes to plan, so when people don't listen it makes me sad.

Anyway, here's some images:

20130511204134.png

20130511204228.png

20130511204735.png

20130511205956.png

20130511214827.png

20130511222045.png

Sign in to follow this