Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Nikki Nutta Palmer

Building party [SUGGESTION]

ok just an idea that is as simple as it sounds. lets get together one weekend and have a massive scale building party. we could maybe do it over a few weekends and build something new in each town, for that town :D

there is loads of suggestions in each of the town posts, so plenty of things that can be built. we could all get on mumble to make communication easier.

i figured if we could get some players together at same times then the builds would be quicker and progress could be made for the benefit of YAMS.

maybe as a bonus when finished we could play games etc (possibly for prizes - i would be wiling to donate some items for this)

If anyone would like to make a suggestion as to what weekend we could do this, then others could add a yes/no or other possible dates and we can work something out from there.

This sounds like what I've mentioned before in forums that Moderators should be doing, think I mentioned it to you on our Moderator talk? That is that town moderators get together and focus the whole community on one community town build then move the community to next and so on, because while some towns have lots of active players and/or good builders others don't. This way centralising everyone's strengths on one build at a time. :)

This sounds like what I've mentioned before in forums that Moderators should be doing, think I mentioned it to you on our Moderator talk? That is that town moderators get together and focus the whole community on one community town build then move the community to next and so on, because while some towns have lots of active players and/or good builders others don't. This way centralising everyone's strengths on one build at a time. :)

it prob was something u mentioned ;) , and if its something mods shud be doing then yay am doing something right :lol:

Sign in to follow this