Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
JBryant

JB's Intro

After almost a year of playing minecraft and resisting signing up on a forum, I have finally given in and done it. Resistance is futile right? So in game I am JBryant and mostly I like to mine for ores. I always played on peaceful in single player cause I'm not very good at fighting. (Just ask FireFrak!)I'm always needing to be rescued :| ... Legg is my (silent) partner in crime and we were looking for a good server where we could play without too much griefing. I think we did better than that though cause Y.A.M.S. is great! Everyone is courteous and helpful most of the time. ;)

In reality I am an Analytical Chemist in an Environmental laboratory where we test water/soil/air for hazardous contaminants. So if you see me collecting mob droppings you will know it is for scientific analysis and not just cause I like to play with mob poo!

Lastly, because everyone likes to feel appreciated for their work (whether by name or anonymously) I'd like to thank chaveex @ www.minersneedcoolshoes.com for the awesome Lara Croft skin. So far this is the only female skin that has impressed me and I've gotten lots of positive feedback with it. :lol:

See y'all in game
JB

Hey thanks for signing up and giving us an intro! ;) made me laugh a bit there! :lol: I'll have to watch out for you. :P

See you in game and thanks again.

And yeah great skin - I used to love playing Lara Croft on the playstation when it was first released in 1996. :P Good times...

Just to clear up any confusion....I changed my display name to match my in game name. Originally I was hoping that Notch would eventually allow us to change our game names, and I was going to change mine to Lara_Craft. Then later I decided to buy another account instead of waiting and actually did register with Lara but never did buy the premium acct. I really like the Lara Croft skin but have recently decided to change it up a bit so thought I'd better fix my name on here so everyone would know who I am. Especially since everyone knows me as JB (except for Darius who calls me Jimmy! but I won't answer to that! lol)

I tried to put it just as JB but it said it had to be 3 characters long, jeez, I just can't get my way on here!!! LOL ;)

[quote name='JBryant' timestamp='1307505723' post='885']
Just to clear up any confusion....I changed my display name to match my in game name. Originally I was hoping that Notch would eventually allow us to change our game names, and I was going to change mine to Lara_Craft. Then later I decided to buy another account instead of waiting and actually did register with Lara but never did buy the premium acct. I really like the Lara Croft skin but have recently decided to change it up a bit so thought I'd better fix my name on here so everyone would know who I am. Especially since everyone knows me as JB (except for Darius who calls me Jimmy! but I won't answer to that! lol)

I tried to put it just as JB but it said it had to be 3 characters long, jeez, I just can't get my way on here!!! LOL :lol:
[/quote]

LOL JB, Renzo is the only one that hears jimmy >.<
But i might call u jimmy from this day on ;)

[s]Heh, welcome to the forum : P[/s]

*Brain starts working again*

Huh, that's embarrassing. I can't seem to find the delete post button lol. Edited by ZombieKats