Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
BruskoHD

Hello YAMS community!

Hello there members of Yams this is Rule647... i just wanted to stop by and say hello, I believe it has been a year since i was banned, and i just wanted to see how everyone was doing! Overall I want to apologize for what I did that day... Thinking back to that day i remember having a rough week and I just needed to vent a little bit, everyone needs to do that sometimes... I also want to appologize for killing Benjamin12's cat Mr.Nibbles, and destroying his 2 diamond blocks... :/  also I want to apologize to barty for disrespecting her with inapropriate words... Some of which I regret. Finaly to Darren I just want to let you know that you have a great server and it sucks that I got banned off of it, but life is life, and I want you to know that I have nothing against you and sorry if it ever seemed that way...

Best regards

-Rule647 ^_^

This shouldn't really be in this section, as its not a introduction or a whitelist post, because you obviously know you won't get whitelisted with 1- a alt account and 2- previously banned already. 

If anything, you could have posted this in the general talking section. Post may be moved.