Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
blockbreacker123

blockbreacker123

Hello YAMS!

My name is blockbreacker123, I'm kind of homeless in Minecraft since my last server has been closed down so I don't any place to go :( !  Luckily I found you guys!  knowing that the server is white-listed does give me a feeling of ease knowing that my items won't be messed by someone when I'm not on.  To my current knowledge, you guys seem like a very respectable and mature community! So I really do looking forward to being accepted into your server!

Now, on to me, when I'm in Minecraft I like to get my brewing on, yes, I'm and alchemist :P! It took a while, but I learned how to make every potion in game, but wheres the fun in keeping them all to myself?  So if you ever need a potion, just ask me and I will be happy to help! I normally like to have a sort-of Mage tower near my house where I can do all my brewing, enchanting, and keep my nether portal. I love to build in Minecraft since the texture pack I have is Sphax BD Craft and it look really good to me and I love using it! when I can, I also take interest into redstone machines, and I tend to make traps to keep my house safe in my spare time, but I don't think I will need to worry about that here.

P.S I'm not really sure what you guys like so I give you this dinosaur :lol:  

Hi, thanks for posting a whitelist request! Before an admin/moderator whitelists you, can u please read the server rules here: http://www.darrenstr...1-server-rules/ and the forum rules here: http://www.darrenstr...92-forum-rules/ . Thanks!

Also, have you ever been banned from a minecraft sever?

Hope to see u in game! :)

/Tuna

Sure, Will do!

I did leave out a few things about me so I will go ahead and say those now:

I'm 15 and going to be 16 in a couple months, My favorite mob is the Blaze because they a challenge to fight and they drop blaze rods, my favorite block in minecraft is the quartz block because it looks really good when being used in building and other things, I started just as 1.0 came out so I'm not a really old player but I know my way around the blocks, and I'm I have yet to be banned ever :D

Hello!

Welcome to YAMS. I notice you're subscribed to the Team Avolition YouTube channel.

So I have my doubts as to whether you are genuinely here to take part in the community or have other objectives such as griefing....

Maybe you'd like to comment on this?

Thank you,

Darren

I can see why you would be worried, don't worry, I just like watching them on youtube, the line stops right there, If I must, I will make a reference sheet with IP adresses and specific player names that can verify that I would never even attempt to grief something and/or someone.

Funny, the reason I'm going to this server is to get away from griefing =)

Just curious but, am I still going to be allowed in? I hate to come off a litte rude or worse, a griefer.  I really don't want to grief, please, I watched them on youtube, but I just subcscribed to them so I don't have type it in every time, I subcscribe to alot of people just for that reason. I'm not a devoted follower of them or a "Fan-Boy".  In all honesty, I'm kind of nervous now so if could, comment whenever you can about the situation.

hello, I was just curious if I could get an update on the whitelisting. I still would really like to become part of the community and would love to be on a server where all the player have trust issues and attack on sight. I hope I get to see you guys in game!

OMG! that was a massive typo!!! I ment to say "I still would really like to become part of the community and would love to be on a server where all the players DON'T have trust issues and attack on sight"

really flubbed that one up..

Hello,

Welcome to YAMS, thanks for telling us a little about yourself and being patient.

You'll be happy to know that I have now gone ahead and whitelisted you (will take a few minutes). I really hope you enjoy it here.

When you join you will be greeted by a Community Support officer and given a tour (rules/sandbox/mining world etc), if however no CSO or other member of staff (or even a member) is on to greet you and give you a tour then please proceed to the rules room on your own and read all the info from that room and then make your way down spawn tower, reading the rest as you feel needed as the rest is optional but if you don't read now, always worth coming back latter to read.

Once you have reached the bottom of spawn tower (ground floor) please proceed to sandbox north of spawn tower (use /compass).

In sandbox you can start building a house and get yourself approved to move to a town, more info explained in game about this on the sandbox rules board which is located at the entrance of sandbox and should be read.

Please make sure you read everything that you need too, as it explains everything very well and ensures everything runs smoothly for both me and you and everyone else on the server.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask! :)

Thank you,
Darren