Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
darrenstraight

Minecon 2013

Wow not sure how I missed this announcement, but it seems Minecon 2013 is going to be on the east cost of the USA, Orlando Florida to be exact on the 2nd - 3rd of November.

Anyone got plans to go? No details on tickets yet, they should be releasing more info after summer.

I would go... If i lived in America, I really would like it to be in London next year but I doubt it will because least year it was in France (Europe) so ill have to wait and see

I'm not going because it is a 2,200 mile trip.

That's the same from London, United Kingdom to Ankara, Turkey! (a little shorter from London to Turkey though) :P

I would go if it was in California or Nevada... a 500 mile trip or shorter.

Don't think any YAMSians are going this year (y couldnt it be s little further up the coast :( ) however, if you still want to experience the fun of Minecon, Minecon Server edition will be up soon :) . A whole bunch of youtubers will have "booths" and you can go hang out :D . You'll have to get whitelisted on the website ( http://www.minecon.se ) but it's really easy. I believe the event will be running for much of this week, so have fun!

Sign in to follow this