Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
changingtuna88

Spawn Town Police Station Replacement Building [OFFICIAL]

Calling all Yamsians....again! :P

The spawn town police station has just been sitting around acroos from the fun room, not being used! :O So, we are going to turn it into a building that will be used by the community! There are no current plans for the plot, so suggest away! Remember the plot is 17x17 blocks, so make sure your suggestion will fit! If you like, feel free to build a model in the test build world and post pictures :D Thanks for the help! I can't wait to see what we will come up with :D

/Tuna

P.S. Make sure to spread the word!

Yeah I think it was only ever used to jail me when I set off the boat race fireworks once and had nams and nick chase me around perivale. Darren put a bounty on my head for first one to capture me. I ended up in a cell for 20 mins lol

Will have a think what we are missing from spawn

Yeah I think it was only ever used to jail me when I set off the boat race fireworks once and had nams and nick chase me around perivale. Darren put a bounty on my head for first one to capture me. I ended up in a cell for 20 mins lol

Will have a think what we are missing from spawn

I was also the kitty gaurd ;)

I have built a church in the test build world to go in the space where the police station is. I know we have the cathedral, but it won't hurt to have a liccle church in the centre of spawn :3 I hope you all like it, and you can tweak it if you like :)

Nams, your church looked really good! However, it was massive, and would overshadow everything else in spawn town with it's height. :( Also, as you said we do have the cathedral, which isnt really used at all, so I don't think that we need another church. Nice work though! Remember, anyone can suggest an idea! Feel free to post away :)

Nams, your church looked really good! However, it was massive, and would overshadow everything else in spawn town with it's height. :( Also, as you said we do have the cathedral, which isnt really used at all, so I don't think that we need another church. Nice work though! Remember, anyone can suggest an idea! Feel free to post away :)

Also left some signs at the church explaining some stuff too and the fact that I like it but yes way to high. :)

I understand :) I will try something different to build when I get back on tomorrow, and not make it high :P

Cool it was nice and as I said on signs I left maybe you can help me redesign/freshen up cathedral when I get round to it! :)

Me and tyler had been talking whilst away, and he had thought up a pet spa? Would be a section for each of the 3 main pets (dogs, cats, horses.....could do pigs too :P) and each part would be built for what each animal would like. Also, information could be provided on how to tame, feed or the best places in YAMS to find each. What do u guys think?

I think that it would be interesting, even though I don't have any pets yet and haven't found the test world portal yet.

I'd love to take part in anything like the castle, cathedral et al.

EDIT: found it.

Edited by ruddles1325

I'll go and have a look now. Destroying that place was fun! :D

It's funny to think that we have a pet spa, but no “human” spa.

Edited by ruddles1325

Just wanted to check.... you said horses... don't we have the stables for this which are far more suitable for them? Currently horses wont fit in the doors you have made, they need to be 2 wide at least + ideally 3 high.

Think horses should stay in stables and it made more aware to people that they can use them + the horses in it as long as they return them etc... maybe some signs at the stables explaining this? People don't really use stables as they not sure if can or not and or whos horses belong to who, I had one of my Trojans taken from there.... now I don't mind too much if it's being used but would be nice to know who took it and that they are using it as a public horse and not just a "I've stolen a horse hope no one knows" horse...

No idea why I seperated it into 3 >.> fixed it back to what it was (with some minor changes) and started to do a roof, there are probably alot of pillairs left from me trying to work on roof :/ feel free to work on the building tho, haven't seen any one touch else touch it since I started :(

Edit: finished building, just have to add spa things :P

Happy to say the spa is finished! Thanks to ruddles for demolishing, jsgray17 for help with the spa rooms, ryan for standing there (:P) and darren for helping with ending details! :) Feel free to bring your pets to relax at the spa!

Sign in to follow this