Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
darrenstraight

Lookup a crafting recipe in game [FEEDBACK]

20 members have voted

1. 1. /recipe - Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

Should I enable you to be able to use the command "/recipe item_name" on YAMS to be able to find out how to craft something? Please use the topic poll to vote and also leave comments below on your thoughts. See image below for an example of "/recipe lead"

chxs.png

I think this would be a useful ability to have, especially for us older players with forgetful........ what was I saying :unsure: ..... oh yeah memories :lol: .

although half the fun of the game is searching wiki as u also get all the info regarding the item too when doing it that way.

I shall have a think on this and post my vote when I finish work later ;)

edit: ok had a think, I think it would work well as long as you know what the name of the item is u are crafting, I cant think of any examples at the minute, but I have often had to go long way around wiki to find the name of something before being able to find out how to craft it. however for those simple ones that u just cant seem to remember I think this would be a great idea for YAMS.

I agree with Barty! I guessed the recipe for a lead about 15 times before I realised I should probably visit the wiki :P All these new items are confusing me! And I'm sure this would help out newer players too! As some can't access the wiki or have trouble finding the recipes for items! :)

Even though I'm not on anymore, I know that I often asked 'how do you make _____?' People would reply 'look on minecraft wiki'
this however will save your time when you are in a rush or if your laptop/computer is slow. So a thumbs up from me! :)

Sign in to follow this