Sign in to follow this  
Devon_HD

Batman vs superman?!

Batman vs superman!  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better

• Batman
    • Superman

Batman vs superman what?!? This has been said at comic con for 2015? Personally I am a batfan but if batman was to win the fight, superman fans will go crazy. Is this a good idea?
Also, I would like a vote on batman and superman and why.

Thank you for your time Edited by DevonHD

This fight already took place and Batman won, see The Dark Knight Returns Part II :)

Loki.

Pfff, sorry, he's hot but that's all he's got going for him :P  (Hardcore DC fan for life XD)

Anyways. Batman wins superman all the time in the films and comics I think... At least, all the cross overs I've seen.

This.  There's been plenty of times where Batman's beaten Superman in the past, sometimes with kryptonite, sometimes without - and one time with a Green Lantern ring, if I remember correctly.

Also, Batman can - and has - taken out the entire Justice League by his lonesome.  Supes just doesn't stand a chance.

Edited by ZhonLord

My friend Alex seems to think superman is the best and that batman didn't beat superman he cheated. In my opinion batman is superior, he is rich so he can buy new suits ect. He is also not an experiment, he trained to be where he his, and I mean come on supermans fear is a rock!

Sign in to follow this