Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
d8g4cnd24_h7

Most Interesting Sport in the World

This is totally random, but I came across this awhile ago and wanted to know what you lot thought of it.

It is a sport called "Cheese-Rolling". Basically, a bunch of people run down a steep hill for a block of cheese.  I personally think it looks super fun, but dangerous :P  Unfortunately, it is in Scotland, so I couldn't play the sport in forever... Has anyone played this sport before?

Here is a youtube link for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GdVnzDFyLg

No but I've heard of it, apparently is is quite popular but rather dangerous too.

I'm going to be spending 5 years in Scotland for university, so I hope I get to see some. :D

Never taken part or seen it in person, but seen the videos and such before! :) The cheese however is now replaced by a lightweight foam version, the business that used to sell the chesses to event had been told by police that they could be liable if an accident claim was to happen so they pulled out amid fears they could look their business, it's such a shame when laws and such are created to stop traditions that have been going on for century's! :( 

Sign in to follow this