Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
changingtuna88

Spawn Town Fun-House Remodeling [OFFICIAL]

Ok swan who's in charge of the fun house hasn't posted in here for nearly 2 weeks! :(

So I'm going to have to hurry you lot up... HURRY UP! :P Ok can we start building ryans pressure plate maze please (as seen in test build world) then that gives us 2 rooms left + the final comments/well done room.

Ok, i could try To do ryan's maze when I get on aswel, o and I am just gonna google search weird questions for the quiz room, but ill make sure they arent too hard :)

EDIT: Just had an idea! I'll do christmass questions!!!!! And thenc hange them after the holidays :P

Ok swan who's in charge of the fun house hasn't posted in here for nearly 2 weeks! :(

So I'm going to have to hurry you lot up... HURRY UP! :P Ok can we start building ryans pressure plate maze please (as seen in test build world) then that gives us 2 rooms left + the final comments/well done room.

Check again, I posted on the 17th :P

Btw, I apologize for not being there to help with the project much physically, I'm on the last couple weeks of my fall semester of college so writing papers constantly >.<

O yeah, quiz room is going, dont think I'll do christmas questions tho, as by the time I figure them all out it'll be christmas already :P

O, and feel free to suggest qquestions :D

Hmm...wondering if we should limit the questions to yams, make it more expansive to minecraft itself, or maybe even do riddles?

I'd really like to do a floor where you have to bowl with snowballs down a ice lane into a hole with a pressure plate, but I don't really know how to go about building it.  Is there anyone who'd be willing to help me build something like that in test world?

Sign in to follow this