Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
changingtuna88

Spawn Town Fun-House Remodeling [OFFICIAL]

Ok did some work on it tonight.

@Tuna - I've done most of the redstone work for you on your quiz thing, I would like to show you and explain what I've done, I've removed the questions as changed the walls but I liked the questions so have wrote them down on paper so put back up when I talk to you. :)

@Ryan - Did your preasure plate maze for you, would be nice to speak to you too about it. :)

So that's nearly two rooms done, not bad for the time I spent on it, now we just have one more room to fill with something really exciting then its the last congratulations room and we will be done. Thank god! :D

Ok did some work on it tonight.

@Tuna - I've done most of the redstone work for you on your quiz thing, I would like to show you and explain what I've done, I've removed the questions as changed the walls but I liked the questions so have wrote them down on paper so put back up when I talk to you. :)

@Ryan - Did your preasure plate maze for you, would be nice to speak to you too about it. :)

So that's nearly two rooms done, not bad for the time I spent on it, now we just have one more room to fill with something really exciting then its the last congratulations room and we will be done. Thank god! :D

Thanks for the help Darren ^^ I'm shy to say that sadly, any project I head is probably gonna take a little longer than most ^^;  I'm a slow person, all my private minecraft projects always take ages too, as to most my stuff as an artist.  But despite the time gaps, I'm really liking all the rooms that we've come up with so far and personally have had a lot of fun with it ^^ I'll honestly be kinda sad when it's done.

So trying to get to the lower levels to work on the mini rollercoaster and I'm stuck on one of the puzzles XD Room with a lot of floor panels, pretty neat though ^^ Hard to get on, school and job have kept me busy.  Anyone know how many floors to the fun house we have left?

As no one else has decided to help I've gone ahead and done another room by myself again over the past 2-3 days! :(

The roller coaster room is now done, all that's left now is the final achievement/reward/well done room.

I'm out tonight so I'll see if I can get on tomorrow and start on this if no one else has.

I've set /warp funroom - so you can get there quicker.

Ok as no else has done anything I've completed the last room and have removed all chests that were left around, I guess we can say that fun house v2 is done, about time! :D

Massive thanks to everyone who helped :D those who didn't... shame on you! ;)

P.S. Warp removed now.

I regret to tell you that I have unfortunately had to remove the nether piston room, players keep leaving the pistons on and then disconnect so when a server restart happens it causes all the pistons to bug out and go invisible as they were put on a very rapid pulse. Doesn't help the lag either.

As you can see from the first image below, this is what happens if players leave the redstone on and don't turn it off, all those gaps are invisible blocks where the piston arms should be, if you move your mouse cursor over them they highlight as invisible blocks, you then have to break them.

After removing all of the invisible blocks I filled the room with water (second image), all those air pockets in the water are invisible blocks I missed... good thing I checked.

Anyway we need a new room. Any ideas?

2dirkh1.png

s0zubm.png

Actually, I could probably use one of the two halves of the Nether Escape I was designing for the theme park.  Is there already a jumping puzzle in the funhouse?  I could use that half, or I could set up the upper-floor speed run where obstacles come up for a timed limit and then reset without any risk of being left on and/or infinite repeat.

Edited by ZhonLord

I like the idea of a jumping puzzle! We had one in the old funhouse - maybe we could make this one nether themed! :D I might see if I can come up with anything when I get on :)

Sign in to follow this