Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
changingtuna88

Spawn Town Fun-House Remodeling [OFFICIAL]

Thought we had finished redoing the floor, but apparently we never finished it, shame on us! Nether parkour was suggested above, so I have started to netherify the room, however, I am not really good at making jumping puzzles it seems....so if someone else could help with that it would be greatly appreciated :D

Just for your reference here is the room as of now:

zBeZwug.png

Okay, the room is pretty nether-ish. All that's left now is to build the actual jumping puzzle :D

I have a jump puzzle started in test build, but I haven't had time to work on it.  It's supposed to be a combination of actual jumping and the timed obstacles we had tried to do in this room initially, but this time they'll be set on timers and automatically shut off so they don't lag the server.

Basically, jump through one section, hit a repeating obstacle, more jumping, another obstacle, jumping, done.

The jumping puzzle floor has finally been completed :D Thanks to Hannahbootch, Queenpoptarts, Crystal_Clear12, and Izzyair for their help! The puzzle uses ladders, iron bars, soul sand and finishes up at a small nether fortress type thing :P Hpu13tS.png

Sign in to follow this