Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
VictoriaPorter

YAMS Meetup!

well coz am not working at all now that sat, I can set off how ever early is needed to get us there at a decent time. will take about 5 -6 hours to drive down, so was aiming to set off 4am ish. that way missing all the traffic etc and hopefully get to London mid morning and not miss too much. :) I will just get tickets on the door coz then its one less thing for me to worry about remembering lol

A month to go! :D

Am I right in thinking the list of people confirmed going is:

darrenstraight - Darren

madrad - Rob

SteerpikeSister - Vicky

Nikki_Nutta - Nikki

ryanfenton - Ryan

Dynamo12xr4 - Joe

ElseJon - Jon

DevonHD - Devon

Does anyone need help sorting anything? Let me know, I'm happy to help as much as I can! :)

Devon and Jon are you still coming? Joe I believe has his tickets, unless you lied to me Joe! :P

What time are you lot coming?

Is anyone else coming? Or even just around for drinks in the evening? :)

Cant wait... see a few things on the schedule/showguide that I want too see:

Id like too see in Theatre A:

Saturday:

10:00
THE 100 (WE MUST SEE ROB)
Watch the European premiere of the first episode of this new post-apocalyptic series from The CW that is based on a book of the same name. Set 97 years after the end of a nuclear war, the series follows a group of 100 juvenile delinquents who are sent from humanity’s spaceship refuge back to Earth in the hope that they can restart the human race.

11:00
HAVEN
Join the two leads of the hit SyFy series that is now in its fourth year, Lucas Bryant (Nathan Wuornos) and Emily Rose (Audrey Parker, Lexie DeWitt) as they talk about their characters, on and off relationship and the challenges of dealing with the troubled residents of a small town called Haven.

17:00
UNDER THE DOME
MCM London Comic Con is thrilled to welcome stars Mackenzie Lintz (Norrie Calvert-Hill), Colin Ford (Joe McAlister) and Samantha Mathis (Alice Calvert) to talk about this summer’s breakout hit sci-fi show. Based on a Stephen King novel, this series tells the story of what happens when the US town of Chester’s Mill is trapped under a mysterious dome. Will the mystery of the Monarch ever truly be solved? Will we find out where the dome came from? And why it has chosen the four children as its hosts? The only way to find out is to join us for this panel and see what the cast have to say.

18:00
EUROCOSPLAY
After 12 months of waiting, the best cosplayers from all over Europe descend on MCM London Comic Con for the fourth EuroCosplay finals. Will The Netherlands retain their crown or will the title of best cosplayer in Europe find a new home? Join us in MCM Theatre A to find out!

Sunday (If don't see some of them Saturday):

11:00
UNDER THE DOME
MCM London Comic Con is thrilled to welcome stars Mackenzie Lintz (Norrie Calvert-Hill), Colin Ford (Joe McAlister) and Samantha Mathis (Alice Calvert) to talk about this summer’s breakout hit sci-fi show. Based on a Stephen King novel, this series tells the story of what happens when the US town of Chester’s Mill is trapped under a mysterious dome. Will the mystery of the Monarch ever truly be solved? Will we find out where the dome came from? And why it has chosen the four children as its hosts? The only way to find out is to join us for this panel and see what the cast have to say.

13:30
HAVEN
Join the two leads of the hit SyFy series that is now in its fourth year, Lucas Bryant (Nathan Wuornos) and Emily Rose (Audrey Parker, Lexie DeWitt) as they talk about their characters, on and off relationship and the challenges of dealing with the troubled residents of a small town called Haven.

14:15
WAREHOUSE 13
As the fifth and final six episode season of this SyFy original series looms, join cast members Eddie McClintock (Pete Latimer), Saul Rubinek (Artie Nielsen) and Kelly Hu (Dr. Abigail Cho) as they guess the show’s last hurrah and their fond memories of this now classic science fiction series.

15:00
COSPLAY

Sign in to follow this