Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
MikeHu

I am banned? o.o

I tried logging on today but it said i was banned. I searched mcbans y i was banned, and i saw me and dagger banned by console for not following rules. I confess last night me and dagger and ben joked around cursing a bit when only us 3 were online. Can me and dagger have a second chance plz? I promise to not curse under any circumstances. We were just joking around...
Usernames: Xpngs and dagger147

Update: Who is the "console" that banned us?

You were clearly trying to violate the rules. Both you and Dagger147 were using as many swear words as you could get out all becuase you thought the CSO was away? We are a peacful community and I do not tolerate foul language there is no need for it on my server. You both clearly broke the rules.

Darren i admit that we shouldnt have said foul language at any situation or time and we did break the rules. We were fooling around and daring each other to curse. We wanted to act as rebels a little bit and have a little bit of fun. Can we please have a second chance? We didnt meant to disrupt or harm the community of yams in anyway. Can we get a second chance please? I will watch myself better and warn others to not say foul language again. I really do love the organization, peacefulness of Yams. I would fairily miss my friends on Yams. I beg of you to give me and dagger both a second chance please? I think dagger didnt mean to disrupt the peacful community too. I swear we won't swear again.

If i am not forgiven, my gold goes to JB, iron to benjamine12, and diamonds to neotiger22.

Does dagger have an account on the forums?
I apologize to my action i did that day. I did break the rules. But can i be forgiven and have a second chance? I am very guilty of doing what i wasnt supposed to do and breaking the rules that day. I hope i can have a chance to earn back my trust with the community of YAMS. YAMS was the first smp server i had ever went into. I still remember the stupidity and over curiosity of myself while breaking one of the wool in the public mine seeing if it was protected cause i wanted to see the many differences of things on single and multiplayer. I found that admins are pretty powerful indeed xD. After that i created a sandbox house. I spent about 3 days on it and it was approved fairly quickly ;). I had Jb,wuido, and madrad come and give opinions. From these people i found out how nice this server is. I have been on this server for almost 3 weeks now and found myself addicted to it, wanting to help many people in the server and not cause harm to anyone in anyway. Later i felt guilty about owning an xray pack and was afraid my greediness will want me to use it so then i deleted it after using it once. Me and dagger typed out swear words in chat intentionally to break the rule cause we were daring each other. Honestly, i swear a lot in the real world and i try to limit if not eliminate it in your server. I swore that time for the fun of breaking rules. Every teenager has a rebellious heart. It is what lucifer has implanted in us from the day we ate the fruit of knowledge of good and evil. I would be really sad for leaving this server after knowing how good the server is and how nice the mods, cso's, and admins are in this server. I doubt i can find another server as peaceful with nice people in it on the internet. If i have a second chance i would know that i wouldn't have got this chance without the kindness of the admins and mods. I would never do anything to harm the people or corrupt the peacefulness of this server anymore. I swear that i am not using these praise so i can bribe you into unbanning me. These words are from the bottem of my heart.
P.S Why is it every time i go on mumble no one is online? The address is right.

Dear Mike,

We graciously accept your heartfelt apology. It is very mature of you to admit your mistakes and ask forgiveness.

However, we decline your unban request on the grounds that you were fully aware that what you were doing would get you banned in the first place. You specifically said in chat that you were going to swear because ColorMeLove was AFK and you thought you could get away with it.[i] [b]2011-07-05 04:19:10 [INFO] §7[world] §7[Member] §fXpngs§f: we can curse since fiona isnt online[/b]?
[/i]

Then you also said [i][b]2011-07-05 04:20:40 [INFO] §7[world] §7[Member] §fXpngs§f: fiona if u see this mute me dont bann plzzz
[/b][/i]

We understand teenagers are rebellious, but the way to teach children proper behavior is to show them that there are consequences for their actions. Since you chose these actions you will now have to accept the consequences. Hopefully you will learn from this mistake and not repeat it in your future endeavors on other servers.

Sincerely,
YAMS Staff

[quote name='JBryant' timestamp='1309994380' post='1585']
Dear Mike,

We graciously accept your heartfelt apology. It is very mature of you to admit your mistakes and ask forgiveness.

However, we decline your unban request on the grounds that you were fully aware that what you were doing would get you banned in the first place. You specifically said in chat that you were going to swear because ColorMeLove was AFK and you thought you could get away with it.[i] [b]2011-07-05 04:19:10 [INFO] §7[world] §7[Member] §fXpngs§f: we can curse since fiona isnt online[/b]?
[/i]

Then you also said [i][b]2011-07-05 04:20:40 [INFO] §7[world] §7[Member] §fXpngs§f: fiona if u see this mute me dont bann plzzz
[/b][/i]

We understand teenagers are rebellious, but the way to teach children proper behavior is to show them that there are consequences for their actions. Since you chose these actions you will now have to accept the consequences. Hopefully you will learn from this mistake and not repeat it in your future endeavors on other servers.

Sincerely,
YAMS Staff
[/quote]

Ok, I accept my punishment. tear down my house plz and if u dig one block down at the top left block of my pool u'll discover a secret room. When u find a turn you turn right to the torch and dig left facing the torch. After 3 blocks u'll discover a secret chest with about 1 stack of diamonds and 2 stacks of iron and gold. Give these to anyone you want. or darren can keep it for the good of YAMS. Its been a good time with you guys. After being addicted to minecraft for quite some time i feel like its time to not play this game anymore. I feel like focusing on other stuff in the real world would be better. This punishment has been like a awakening call for me to come out of this cyber world. Hope the rest of you guys dont get banned and make stupid mistakes like this one that i made. Again it ahs been a good time with you guys ;)