Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Marbles

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary!!

Shall be an interesting watch. :) Kind of wish Christopher Eccleston had accepted to take part too though. :(

Hahahahahahaha, he never got asked. He bad mouthed Russell t Davies publicly and VERY publicly said he would never return to doctor who, because he doesn't want pigeon holed like most of the Doctors have been. Plus he was recording Thor 2, and let's be honest, much bigger and a lot more money in that fanchise.

But yeah. Eccleston would have been nice, but I very much doubt it will ever happen. Big ups to him for telling the truth on what was happening behind the place though.

McCoy, Baker and McGann were all in Austiallia when the 50th was being filmed. Honestly I belive the McGann addition was thrown in after Moffat started getting a lot of grief (and deleting his twitter for the second time haha)

I LOVED IT!  Absolutely incredible, it was great to see so many characters from the series on-screen together, and watching them play off each other was an absolute treat.

Ooh so your saying that we see John Hurt die and change into Eccleston???

(I think that this would be good :) )

Here's the mini-sode prequel to the Anniversary special, it clarifies John Hurt's place in the Doctor's personal history (assuming you haven't seen it already ;) ).

Edited by ZhonLord

I have to say that this was brilliant especially at the cinema. They even had a special pre show warnings (talking/phones) by the Sontaran Drax (I think that was his name)

Sign in to follow this