Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
darrenstraight

18/11/2013 - YAMS Christmas 2013

A Christmas world plugin has been installed featuring another north pole.... so now you have two north poles to choose to visit:

• Creative north pole where you can build fun Christmas things!
  • Survival north pole with a twist, team up and collect Christmas essence to spawn a Grinch! 
The only way out of both worlds is to die in them, I wouldn't suggest taking anything into the creative world, but it may be a good idea to take some stuff latter on to the survival world... just not stuff you don't want to loose as you cant bring items/exp out etc.

Have fun! :)

P.S. Remember warp is /warp xmas2013

P.P.S Merry Christmas everyone, I wont be on much for next few days.

8hb2.png

Everyone who currently has a town/sandbox plot has been left a present from me. :)

Also regarding the survival world I mentioned above, at least 24 people have been but I don't think anyone's collected any Christmas essence, there's certainly none in the chest, I'll leave the world for a few more days.... you better team up and quick if you want to spawn a Grinch!

As far as I can tell there's been no attempt to do a massive team up and find Christmas essence to spawn a Grinch. so I will probably close the world today at some point unless I hear from anyone who is actually going to get a team together and do this. :santa: