Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
changingtuna88

December 2013 Snow

The snow just finished here in Michigan.  Constant snow for the last 24 hours, 6-8 inches accumulated.  And everything looks absolutely gorgeous.

EDIT: Did I say it finished?  Woke up to find it's started up again.  :D

Edited by ZhonLord

think i would rather the snow than the floods/storms thats gonna be heading our way next week :(

Yeah I'm scared about that, I live like 3/4 miles from the Thames and our barriors are very small...

I'll take the storm/flood rather than the "I can't leave my village because my first bus stop is now 4.5 miles away and buses are scared of the hill my village lives on" to the whole "oh no, somewhere has a big puddle to deal with" and "oh that bit we said we fixed the other flood has flooded again."

Shoot, id live work to flood again. That got me money out the eyeballs for nothing but sweeping water xD

January snow too now.  There's 12 inches on the ground and counting, the snow cloud overhead hasn't budged in hours, and tomorrow's supposed to be below 0 F.  Bright side: first day of classes has been cancelled.  Not-so-bright side: can't go anywhere to enjoy it.

Sign in to follow this