Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
gtadvance

Happy Holidays everyone!

Hi Folks,

Don't quite know if this is the correct place to post this (apologies if it isn't!) but I just want to wish each and every one of you a very happy festive season.

I know I am new to the server but in the short time that I have been on it it I've found it the most wonderful place to play Minecraft. I've met a lot of very nice people, the players, the CSOs and the Admins, and I've had a great time building my sandbox house. If/when it gets approval I am very much looking forward to moving to a town and building something that the folks in the town and on the server can be proud of and helping out properly in the community.

Have a great holiday and I wish each and every one of you the very best in the New Year,

-gtadvance.

Thank you for the kind words gtadvance (every time I say your name it reminds me of the game). I hope you have a good Christmas/holiday season too and a happy new year. :santa:

Everyone else... Bah! Humbug!

Just kidding, have a good Christmas/holiday everyone and a happy new year. :D

Merry christmas everyone (in an hour) I might not be able to post so have a great day tomorrow and don't eat all of the cake!

The cake is a lie...

Christmas pudding and mince pies however are not! :P

Be nice everyone for Santa! :)

Merry Christmas.